20080513

Aaryn Doyle Disney's Lola of Camp Rock has What It Takes

Performing comes naturally to this lovely young lady. Her presence on stage is that of a seasoned veteran far beyond her years. At only 15 years of age she is capable of fronting a 12 piece orchestra with elan & grace... So is it really any coincidence that her name is Aaryn 'Élan' Doyle. Standing at a modelly 5'10" tall, this leggy teenager is poised, and endearing. Her infectious smile, dimpled cheeks and trademark large brown eyes are simply irresistible; as she is so warm down to earth and approachable to her fans.
Ask her what she has done and she'll tell you not much...
But most recently I worked on this great Disney Original Movie musical called Camp Rock, during the summer of 2007, with the Jonas Brothers & Demi Lovato which will be coming out on June 20th, 2008. I play the role of veteran Camp Rock camper Lola Scott, and it was a lot of fun. I'm featured in the movie doing a song called "What It Takes" at one of the Jams. I hope the movie is a great success for Disney. It sounds as if it is going to be as big as HSM and I'm glad. It was a blast being Lola, I really loved the Character. In many ways she is a lot like me... At least that's what I think. The cast is really talented, and they are all great kids.

If you ask me, I think that Aaryn Doyle has "what it takes"... Charm, personality, charisma and talent. So I will be following her career with updated posts in days and weeks to come, uploading more pics & clips of this young Canadian talent that are of interest, so you can get acquainted with Aaryn/Lola of "Camp Rock".

Ruby Deeexox

No comments: